Getting Ahead - German Nursery Levels 2 & 3 (4-6 years old)
Children of this age have varying strengths, developing needs and individual interests.
These progressive and stimulating programmes are designed to use their specific interests and capitalise on their eagerness to learn more to develop strong language skills.
Each lesson is organised as a series of fun, interactive activities, making use of rhymes, songs, poems, stories, puppets, creative games and arts & crafts, that engage your child’s mind and spirit and encourage him/her to participate actively and to build up his/her interest in learning the language.
Lessons are divided into themes with relevant vocabulary and different activities relating to each theme.
During these courses, your child will:
- learn (beginners) / increase (improvers) his/her range of vocabulary - appropriate to his/her age group, daily experiences and areas of interest;
- develop (beginners) / increase further (improvers) his/her ability to communicate:
- enjoy lots of opportunities to practise and absorb the new language;
- gain confidence: by singing, enjoying group games and other fun activities with his/her classmates, your child will learn / get used to do things with others in German and become more and more confident;
- develop a love for learning.
German is used at all times, so your child is immersed in the German language!