Preparation for DELF PRIM examination
The DELF Prim is intended for children learning French as a Foreign Language at primary school level.
It is the first stage in the DELF/DALF series, the certificates awarded by the French Ministry of Education for proficiency in French as a Foreign Language.
- DELF Prim assesses the candidate’s ability in both oral and written skills. There are three levels: A1.1, A1 & A2 which correspond to the Basic User stage, candidates can enter whichever level suits their abilities best.
- There is a diploma for each different level.
- Delf Prim is open to children aged 8-12. It has been specially designed to include topics that relate to the students’ areas of interest.
As DELF Prim is more of a level assessment designed to show how well your child can communicate in French than an examination, it does not really require specific preparation.
The aim of this course is therefore to:
- complement and enhance what your child is studying in class;
- develop his/her overall competence and increase his/her fluency in conversational skills;
- help him/her to become familiar with the examination structure;
This course will help your child to boost his/her self-confidence and deliver his/her very best on the big day.