Mandarin School Support
A comprehensive programme specifically designed to complement school studies and to provide your child with the additional support he/she needs to make really significant progress at school, and improve his/her overall Mandarin performance.
The small group setting provides plenty of opportunities for each child to practise his/her Mandarin skills and receive feedback from the teacher - a far more practical and effective arrangement than the large class setting your child may experience at school.
According to his/her school background (Local, ESF, International) and level, your child will:
- reinforce what he is learning at school;
- reinforce his/her listening comprehension and oral communication skills, including proper pronunciation, tones, and sentence structures
- practise his/her speaking skills in various contexts through interesting and enjoyable activities;
- develop his/her reading comprehension and writing skills (with activities tailored to the appropriate level for either non-Chinese or Chinese students);
- receive supportive guidance to keep up with his/her regular schoolwork / homework.
Emphasis is on developing competence as well as boosting self-confidence.
Your child may also join our summer camp to China and get a unique chance to immerse himself/herself in Mandarin language and Chinese culture and develop his/her languages skills further.